Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Touch of the Master's Hand - Free Copywork Notebook



Enjoy this free copywork notebook. It would be a great piece for memorization.
Included:
  • Cover page
  • Manuscript with primary lines
  • Manuscript with basic lines
  • Cursive with primary lines
  • Cursive with basic lines
This is a post I originally posted to my Notebooking Nook blog, but for those of you not familiar with that, I thought I'd post it here as well. I thought some of you would enjoy this copywork notebook for you kids.


"Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool" Isaiah 1:18


I've read the poem The Touch of the Master's Hand many times over the years and it always touches my heart. I know it's because I've been 'touched by the Master's hand' over and over again throughout my life.
I love this poem because it's a beautiful illustration of how we can be lost and forgotten by man but never forgotten by our Savior. He loves us. He wants us to succeed and have joy in our lives. He has a plan for each of us. He can make us all clean through the atonement.
I also think it's a great reminder that we should treat others with kindness. We don't know what anyone around is going through. Some people are obviously hurting and to them we can reach out and show our love. But others, most of us, we put on a happy face and go about our day. After many of the trials I've been through, I work hard to be kind to those I meet and not place judgement.

I'm extremely blessed. I have a beautiful, loving, and supportive family that I love with all my heart. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I know our Savior lived as an example for all of us. He lived to show us how to live. He still lives! He gave his life for me and you. All we really need is a broken heart and a contrite spirit and for that, he gives us eternal life with our Father in Heaven.


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." 
John 14: 27

1 comment:

matthews said...

I am blessed by this post,
Thank you my friend...
God bless you.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...