Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Free Old Testament Character Study Notebooking Pages


Teaching the character of people from the bible is a great way to study the scriptures.  This 84 page set is one file with two different styles both using basic-lines. Click on the illustrations below for examples of the two styles as well as the template layouts. There are additional templates for each style to study people not added to this file. 

People from the Old Testament included in this set:
  • Adam
  • Eve
  • Noah
  • Abraham
  • Isaac
  • Jacob
  • Moses
  • Joseph
  • Joshua
  • Ruth
  • Samuel
  • David
  • King Solomon
  • Elijah
  • Elisha
  • Jonah
  • Daniel
  • Esther
  • Job

5 comments:

Jennie said...

These are amazing! Thank you so much. I would love to see them for the other books as well.

Anonymous said...

Exactly what I have been looking for! I appreciate the hard work put into this and feel guilty asking for the other books of scripture as well...but I would really love and use them!

Emily Fay said...

Wow! I love these! I would definitely be interested! :)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! I'd love to have them for the NT and BoM :) We're enjoying all your great freebies... thanks for sharing all your hard work!

Amber said...

These are amazing! Just what I have been looking for--and I would definitely be interested in more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...