Friday, September 17, 2010

The Living Christ Copywork Notebook


My 14 daughter decided she'd like to memorize The Living Christ for her Faith project. We've decided to make it a group effort and my youngest son, Christian, and I are also going to be working on memorizing it along with her. Our goal is to have it finished by Christmas.

Here an article in the September 2010 Ensign called "Bringing Christ into Our Home" about a family who was blessed for memorizing The Living Christ.

Below are the resources I've made to help my kids with memorization.

The Living Christ Copywork

The Living Christ Fill-in-the-Blanks


1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hi there! I just stumbled onto your site this morning...my son loved the Books of the Book of Mormon activity! I am anxious to try out all of your wonderful downloads and lessons! I am curious...would you be interested in guest posting for me during our Easter celebration about your Living Christ work??? Let me know! Jocelyn at beinglds.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...