Monday, September 15, 2014

What I Learned In The Friend Notebooking Pages


Notebooking pages for your primary children to put their thoughts and what they learned from The Friend magazine. 

If your child is too young to write about what they learned, there are pages for illustration. They do include a couple lines to write on. On these lines you could ask them what they learned and you could write in their answers. When my kids were younger, I'd often use a highlighter to do this and they would trace over what I wrote. But they were always in their words.

Includes:
2 Cover Pages
2 Pages Prompt Pages
7 Primary-lined Pages
7 Basic-lined Pages

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Betsy, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing all these printables! We'll be using them in our homeschool for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...