Saturday, January 10, 2015

Flash Freebie from Notebooking Nook

I didn't want this flash freebie from my Notebooking Nook blog to go unavailable to those of you interested. I hope some of you will find these to be helpful in your homeschool or as a fun project for your little ones.

Here's how the post reads on my Notebooking Nook blog:



I’m offering two of of my new bundles as FLASH FREEBIES! It’s my hope that you’ll review them on TeachersPayTeachers after you’ve taken some time to look over them. I would appreciate it VERY much! Thank you and enjoy!
What’s Available in Each Packet:
Notebook Covers
Wall Posters
Full-Size Tracing Pages
Notebooking (Writing) Pages
Half-Size Booklets
Half-Size Tracing Pages
5 Interactive Notebook Activities (45 Activities in all)
Interactive Notebook Activities Included:
Vocabulary Cards (pocket to hold vocabulary cards)
Vocabulary Tracing
Comprehension and Sequencing
Rhyming
Fill-in-the-blank

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...