Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gospel Art Kit Notebooking Pages - Book of Mormon

I got a little too ambitious when I first started making these pages and was going to add more stories from the BoM. However, I'll be lucky to get them all done from the kit.  So, I've got notebooking pages done through Enos right now. As time allows, I'll be adding the rest for the Book of Mormon.

Lehi Prophesying
Lehi Leaving Jerusalem  
Nephi and the Brass Plates
Daughters of Ishmael
Lehi's Dream
The Liahona
Nephi Builds a Ship
Nephi Subdues His Rebellious Brothers
Lehi and His People Arrive in the Promise Land
Enos Praying

1 comment:

LeeAnn and Boys said...

I've been putting together some lapbooks for 2012 sharing time theme. I'm posting the printables at gospellearningonyourlap.wordpress.com

hope you like them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...